Greetings,silent readers. I'm back! In the past few months, struggling my ass off, lack of sleep, the tiredness, and for now it's over. I'm having my semester 1 break now. Just one more semester ahead and I'll be freee. My examination? Quite goood :) And now looking forward for the results just one month from now. Let the magic happens!
I barely keep in touch with my friends. And in addition, I deactivated my facebook account. Any free time filled with sleep, then study time need more attention. Study week and examination week, seriously said, I was lifeless. My eating habit was a total disaster, my sleep was so-called, just enough for matrix students. I'm so sorry guys. I know this sounds like a million excuses. But that's the truth. I've been missing you guys alot, trust me.
I'm waiting for the day I'll be home. Weeee. I can hardly wait to meet my handsome boy,ayiel. Aunty misses him so much :{ So today, we will rocking off labuan. Its time for chocolates and wine survey. Hahaha. Its compulsory okay.
And for someone,who always been there for me, a great supporter. Cherish me all the time. Wake me up when I was supposed to study. Haha. :') Iloveyou MC ♥
Till next lovelies,x
I barely keep in touch with my friends. And in addition, I deactivated my facebook account. Any free time filled with sleep, then study time need more attention. Study week and examination week, seriously said, I was lifeless. My eating habit was a total disaster, my sleep was so-called, just enough for matrix students. I'm so sorry guys. I know this sounds like a million excuses. But that's the truth. I've been missing you guys alot, trust me.
I'm waiting for the day I'll be home. Weeee. I can hardly wait to meet my handsome boy,ayiel. Aunty misses him so much :{ So today, we will rocking off labuan. Its time for chocolates and wine survey. Hahaha. Its compulsory okay.
And for someone,who always been there for me, a great supporter. Cherish me all the time. Wake me up when I was supposed to study. Haha. :') Iloveyou MC ♥
Till next lovelies,x
posted from Bloggeroid