Hello lovelies. I just wanna share today's event that really makes me feel happy and feel proud of myself :) We received our results for last semester today and I did it! I remembered when the lecturer gave us briefing about how the results is counted, "if you get 3.0 and above, then you will be called as a 3 pointer student". Idk why, but this part of his words really lightens me up. The countdown until this day and even for the last few seconds was really nerve-wrecking. I could feel my heart was beating fast and my hands felt cold for that very moment. Then the steps I took with courage, the hope I feel inside my heart, the moment I stepped in dewan mutiara, I tell myself, this is it. The moment to be positive and brave. I straight away headed to the counter where I was scheduled to take my slip at, queue up at the short line until it comes to my turn. I gave him my student card and he began to search among the slips there. I took a peep to those slips and there it was, a slip with my name printed on it. Then I saw the printed number at the bottom of the paper, I couldn't believe what I just saw! The lecturer gave it to me and congratulate me. I took the paper and immediately checked the name, yes it was my name. I cried happily and just went out to met Glo and my classmates. We hugged each other,screamed and cried loudly. That was such a happy and meaningful moment in my life. I'm not intended to boast myself just because of my results, because I know, mine is really nothing when compared to smart peoples who achieved better result than me. But before this, I've been through the moment when I feel like I was the stupidest person in the world. I feel blessed and grateful for my result already because for me, I should be proud of myself. Thank You, Lord.


posted from Bloggeroid