Sunday, January 27, 2013

Path.

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising everytime we fall". -Confucius
Well hello here! It has been quite a time right. I'm busy with study and well, assignments. Seriously, this second semester is truly a killer. I have problem with my time management and now still trying to catch up with few chapters that I missed. Well,it's because of my extended holiday though. But no matter what, I will keep on trying and trying and will not feel tired. Though I know sometimes I feel like quitting, the pressure here is ain't a joke, but I know there will always rainbow comes after rain. No doubt. Plus, I need to work harder for this semester to support my result for the previous semester. The courses is now open for us to choose, but I'm still hesitating and drowned in my own confusion. I need mom and dad for this. I know this is my own choice,but their opinion is what more important to me. I will discuss with them during this coming holiday. Andddd I'll be coming home on this 1st Feb for our mid term break. The day after tomorrow is our exam and ongoing for 3 days. Burrrrr I'm nervous! Well, wish the best for me guys! Till next lovelies, God bless x

posted from Bloggeroid