Monday, February 4, 2013

Down to earth.

'Torturing yourself with sad song when you're already feel sad'
That is exactly how I feel like right now. What happened? What happened here? Tell me! Somehow it feels like it is slowly broken and fading away. I realized it before, but I kept it to myself. Now that I heard with my own ears and my heart feels like shattered into pieces. It hurts so much I feel like dying. Just kill me then! Shoot me with a gun, take a knife and stab it right to my heart. The least it will do is just hurt and kill in no time. Please do that than hurting my feelings like this and silently killing me. My hands was trembling at that very moment, I held back my tears from rolling down but I failed. You watched me. You watched me shed my tears right in front of your eyes. How could you said that? Please, no. Don't say something like that anymore. God, please :'( Don't make her say that again. NO, PLEASE I BEGGED :'( Give me strength my Lord. To face this situation, it's hard for me. My heart hurts it feels like exploding.