Monday, February 11, 2013
So how confusing is this?
Yell-ow. So this is supposed to be an entry of night before going back to Labuan tomorrow morning. But can you guys believe that my mom is actually not allowing me to go back to Labuan tomorrow. I just intended to switch my ticket to a later flight, but I couldn't find my booking slip since mom and dad was at the longhouse earlier. So I gave up on searching and went out to guardian to bought my stuffs. Then mom insist to ignore my flight tomorrow. Even until now. I texted her saying I want to go back tomorrow. She called me back and keep insisting with her special tone. Hahaha. For real, I never succeed on rejecting mom's request with that tone. So what should I do. I'm still confused until now. Just ignoring the flight ticket will be such a waste. No matter how I really want to be at home, but sooner or later I will still going back to labuan right? So it doesn't make that much of difference to actually pay for two tickets. And the worst part is, lectures starts on the day after tomorrow. Although most of the lecturers extends their holiday, but I think missing the lectures will be at my loss. Think Sylvia think.