Sunday, February 17, 2013

Yes,two months.

Sup here. So now I'm back in college already. Back to finish up two more months being here. I hardly can wait for that time when I'll be free from kml. Hard to admit but one thing for sure,I'll be slightly missing this place and gonna miss my classmates and roommates so much after we leave this place. Yes,that's just how I am. I get attached to people and my surrounding easily. Maybe that's why I will feel so sad after I leave certain places. But it's just that feeling to get out of here immediately I can't resist. I know that two months is such a short period to endure,indeed. Therefore I should cherish any moments left with my beloved people here :) Then I'm totally clueless about how I'm gonna spend my long four months holiday before getting into university. I was thinking on working,but not so sure whether momsy will agree with it or not. I need to kill some time by working,or else I will stuck at home and yeah yknow what gonna happen next. Being at home is the reflect meaning of eat and gain weight. No,I don't want that. Need to earn money to buy a new phone too mehehe. It's like killing two birds with a stone. Fingers crossed momsy will say yes to my idea. So till next fellas, xxx

posted from Bloggeroid