How come when I complained about how stressful I am being here and spontaneously say about getting married right after matrics rather than squeezing my brain hard studying, my roommates said to their lecturemates that I liked them? HAHAHA is that even possible you guys. It's just an immature joke I made with my crazy head. Well, they like to tease me alot and they can possibly do that. That, telling their lecturemates that I told them they are handsome and I like them. So my roommates are now even working as an love agent issit. HAHAHAHA omg this is so funny I can't even get mad. Have no idea how embarassed it will be to actually see those three guys during this week -.- But the best part is the three of them are all of my eye candies. Bull's eye! Perfect shot there girls. It's so embarassing ugh. Suddenly it feels like 'zaman berkirim salam' a few years back don't you think so? Well just for you girls I will let it pass this time okay. Much love,x
posted from Bloggeroid