Well hello people! Guess what, I'm home! Yeahhh I'm a proud ex KML now hahaha. Successfully graduated from my educational stint in Labuan for about 11 months. Too many things I wanna share here today and as well in the next 4 months. So forgive me for being annoying. So, KML? That place teaches me lots of things and experiences in life. Okay now I begin to missing that place slightly hahaha. Is it tough? Yes, I admit. The flow of knowledge is just as speedy where you should quickly grab it and digest. Or else its in your loss. No matter you want it or not, the longest sleeping period you should have is just five-six hours. Or maybe less. I experienced it before, during study week, I slept at 12 in the morning, woke up at 5 and study for 6 hours straight until the afternoon. Just a particular example for brief imagination hahaha. I experienced worser than that. But when I come to think about it now, I feel like vomitting because back then,too many informations stored in my brain and have to immediately digested. Just wondering how I can survived. Hahaha. But every hardwork will be payoff. I believe in that. I'm not any kind of super genius, just ordinary me. My roommates are way clever than me. But why is it when I said that, they flattered me back saying that no clever person will ever admit that they are clever. Hahaha what the heck. Ahhh I'm starting to miss them too like so so much. My crazy donutters as well.
I have no idea on typing right now. So I'll save it for next hewhew.
xx