posted from Bloggeroid
Thursday, August 22, 2013
My diamond.
Do you miss me as much as I miss you? Do you think of me as often as I think of you? The thought of you is running through my mind the whole day, you do too? Do you want to meet me as much as I'm dying to see you? I love everything about you and I'm so in love with you. I'm dying to talk to you all the time. There was this one day, in the middle of the night, you texted me, and I was like one crazy girl seeking for reload just bcs my credit had expired hahaha. I requested share from my friends, I begged my brothers for reload via online thru their account. Crazy right? It was just for me to reply to your text. Maybe it was nothing to you, but it was everything to me. Even for that single second I feel like my heart is floating in the air for the fact that you actually texted me first. But the question is, is this all worth it? What did I gain from all of this? Is it enough, for me and my heart? Pain, heartache, broken heart. I felt too much of these already till my heart feel numb. And every single time it hurts so much. I don't know for how long more I can stand all of this. My heart is burdened by all the pain from the thought of you. Just by thinking of you, my heart aches so much. Thinking of how we should end this, what am I gonna do if you will go far from what I expected. Sometimes I just feel like giving up and not gonna let my heart suffer anymore but it's rather hard for letting you go away from my heart, my life. All this time I've been holding so tight to my faith in you, I keep praying for God to give me strength to face all of this. Let Him show me the right way, if we were meant to be together in the end. I've come this far and its almost impossible for me to back up now. I fall for you much harder than I planned, so I decide that I won't plan any of this anymore, and let the time play its role. Even if until the point I can't stand this anymore and we're not meant to be together, its okay. Loving you doesn't mean having you, right? Your happiness will always be precious to me, even if I'm not happy. Until then, I will keep waiting ♥