I just feel like cry, cry and cry right now. Being here sucks, fucking sucks. I can't even think things right. Where I rather be in this 4-walled room than being outside there. I was excited this whole week to go back with sis lia to their hometown. But things just decided to messed up right before today come. So I've been told that there's this meeting later night which they require us to attend. For orientation programme only for biotech students. But they didn't tell us when will the orientation starts. So I assumed to myself that they will start it at whatever resort it is on tomorrow, BECAUSE this is actually a suitable time where we have this public holiday on monday. Can you see what's going on? They better make it start tomorrow, THEY BETTER BE. Or else I'll be so so dissapointed. Right now I'm already crying for 15 minutes since I woke up from sleep. I just wasted the opportunity to be where I really miss to be at this time being. Surrounded by a group of moms, babies and cousins. Just to feel the presence of them around me, I really need that. Living here at this place is dull. Especially when you don't feel welcomed by the persons you thought feels excited more than you are. No, they don't and never will. Basically, I'm all alone here. Everybody else have their relatives home which they can easily go back to during weekends or holidays. But me, I have only one warm home back in Bintulu that I wish I can always go back to especially at this moment.
posted from Bloggeroid