posted from Bloggeroid
Saturday, August 3, 2013
Mission.
Everybody have goals in their life. Including me, I have my own goal. That is making my parents feel proud of me. I know well how they take care of us from childhood until we've grown up like now. They've sacrificed alot in educating us to become a useful person and I appreciate that alot. I mean, I'm not from a rich family who will get whatever they ask for from their parents. I have to EARN it to have it. My parents practiced that alot to us since our young age. I still remember back then when I was in 2nd grade, barbie doll was a hit and everytime we went to farley to buy groceries, I passed the doll's section with that pity eyes and my mom will get my signal. Then she talked to me, if you want that barbie doll, do well in your studies and get to the first place. From that moment, I'm doing quite well in my studies and always get the 1st,2nd or 3rd place in class achievement when I was in primary school. Tho I'm not that genius type, just an average student. I've learned that I can't just get whatever I wanted just because I ask for it. That bitter sweet moment is when you earn what you've been working hard for. The smile on their face when I accomplished something great is the most wonderful thing in my life and I will never stop showing them how much I wanted to succeed in my life. I'm not rich,and all I've got now is determination and all I have is from my accomplishment. I barely even receive pocket money from my parents. This is why I need to strive in my study, the process of learning will never ends. Because everything shall pass when the time comes, nothing stays the same forever. God won't test us for what we're not ready to handle. And there's a fish that keep telling me to keep swim,swim,swim.