Yes, I love you so much until its fucking hurts. The worst thing is I have to lie to myself and you. The more I hide it, the more its killing me inside. When you care about me, when you pay attention to me, my heart is feeling the same thing just as it was before. Never gonna change, because I don't know how to stop it. This is fucking hurts ;( I just feel like crying right now. Why does this all happened, I should stop it before. Now its spreading all over my heart. This heartache, again and again. No, it wasn't your fault, it was me. For letting all this bullshit happens to us. Believe me, I've tried to do all the things I could to forget all of this, but it never turned out to be what I wanted. I just can't stop and I don't know how. So please don't stop me, cause I just can't. And I'm sorry ;( It's just enough from the way you make me feel. I feel hurted and at the same time happy inside. Loving you is a wonderful thing that ever happened to me. I want you to know that. Nobody will ever understand what happened to us because its too complicated even for me to utter the words. Before this, I never guarantee myself to feel the love to you because I just don't want to treat you the way my heart feel about you. I'm so scared to let it grow. I don't know why, but now it's different. Because of what had happened between us recently, I'm falling hard for you. You make me smile, and you make me cry. It's all because of YOU ♥
posted from Bloggeroid